Wednesday 12 December 2012

Paris here we come!


In February me and one of my dearest friends will go to Paris for a weekend! We are both fashion addicts so Paris is our Mecca! We planned a trip to the Moulin Rouge! Yeah! You can't visit Paris without a trip to the Moulin rouge, the Eiffel tower, the Louvre museum and last but not least the galleries Lafayette. So we are going to visit them all! Our trip to Laduréé, Longchamps and Chanel are also already planned ;) (If you don't know Laduréé you HAVE to visit the website!)

To visit the Moulin Rouge I'll need an appropriate dress. So I'm making one! Yesterday I bought the fabric! Black cotton sateen and cream sateen. I'm making the Butterick 5605 again but this time I'll make view A. View C I've made already (see post).

B5605
Line Art


To go with this dress I'll buy an ivory petticoat (www.topvintage.nl)
 
This dress is inspired by Coco Chanel my (and many others) ultimate fashion icon!



No comments:

Post a Comment